Registration opens Dec 1st @ 8:00am
1000 SPOTs for the FINAL RPS Half Marathon race!
Register early to ensure quarter-zip size.
Race Day: Sunday, April 29th, 2018
The RPS Half Marathon is an initiative of the RPS Wellness Program. This event began in 2004 in an effort to promote healthy lifestyles to both the members of the Regina Police Service and to the community of Regina. To this day, our event continues to grow and to attract both new and experienced runners.
RELAY TEAM – Important information ….
Important: Relay teams must have 3 people per team. Teams without 3 people will be disqualified.
- To sign up a relay team, each person on the team must select “Half Marathon Relay “under event options.
- You can register everyone on your team at once, or each team member can register individually.
- To register multiple team members at once, click “Add Another Participant” after filling out each person’s info.
- Please make sure to tell us the name of the relay team you are competing with when you register.
- The cost for each relay team member is $65 (early bird), $75.00 (late) ($195/$225) for the team).
Thanks for your cooperation!
Individual – Includes Commemortiave Quarter Zip
Dec 1 – Mar 1 $75.00
Mar 2 – Apr 27 @ 4:00 pm $85.00
Half Marathon Relay
60.00 per person – 3 runners per team – Includes Commemortiave Quarter Zip
Dec 1 – Mar 1 $65.00
Mar 2 – Apr 27 @ 4:00 pm $75.00
5k Fun Run/Walk
Includes Commemorative Short Sleeve Technical T (Upgrade to the Quarter Zip for $10)
Dec 1 – Mar 1 $55.00
Mar 2 – Apr 27 @ 4:00 pm $65.00